American Made Banjo Company Refund Policy
AMB Co products carry a 30-day refund policy from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- All returns must be returned in "New" condition in order to receive a refund.
- Opened, damaged, products not purchased directly from AMB, or used products are NON-refundable.
- An AMB Co issued Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number must be written on the outside of the return box. If there is no RMA # on the box the return will not be accepted and no refund will be issued. Call 339-219-3047 for RMA Number required. The original receipt must be included with return.
- Custom ordered instrument deposits are NON-refundable.
- AMB Co is not responsible for refunding the shipping costs to either originally send or to return products. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs including 100% value insurance and delivery tracking.
- "Floor Sweep" (In Stock) instruments are NON-refundable.
- Custom built instruments or parts are NON-refundable.
- Items received after the 30-day money-back guarantee are NON-refundable.
- A 30% restocking fee applies to all returns. This fee is calculated on the customers invoice cost of the product(s) only.
American Made Banjo Company reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at its discretion, or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately after posting of the revised Refund Policy on American Made Banjo Company Web site. You agree to periodically review our Web site, including the current version of our Refund Policy. Our refund policy is made available on our Web site. It is your obligation to review our refund policy for any such revisions.